The hotel business has been the hardest hit by COVID-19. This not only resulted in massive financial losses and social upheaval but has led to unprecedented changes in the industry.
EVOPS Hotel Development Consultancy, in association with The House of ARY, BEE Global, Sabre and TTN, will host a special webinar on Monday, February 28, 2022, at 12:00 GST highlighting the challenges and solutions to overcoming the hurdles to full recovery and growth of the hospitality sector post the pandemic.
The webinar will be moderated by Natalie Nasser and will include leading speakers from the hotel industry including Michel Noblet, Executive Chairman, ATECA Holding; Laurent A. Voivenel, Senior Vice President – Operations and Development, Europe Middle East, Africa and India; and Senior Vice President – Group Human Resources and Talent Development, Swiss-Belhotel International; Chris Nader, Co-Founder & CEO, ENVI Lodges; Nick Jeffery, Vice President, International, Sabre Hospitality; Kostas Nikolaidis, Middle East, Africa & Greece Executive, STR; Tina Haller, Director, Deal Advisory – Real Estate & Hospitality, KPMG; Rohit Vig, Vice President Development, StayWell Hospitality; and Vinicio Alberelli, Global Director of Operations, Nikki Beach Hotels and Resorts.
Hina Bakht, Managing Director of EVOPS Marketing & PR, stated, “The pandemic has led hotels to rethink their business strategy and approach. It has changed the way the industry will operate in the short and long term. We are witnessing a shift in the business model with new customer behaviour and habits, greater focus on health and safety, acceleration of digitization, revenue diversification, crisis planning, and new travel patterns. The highly experienced and specialised panel of experts participating in the webinar represents diverse local and global brands who will share their views and unique approach to recovery and growth.”
During the webinar the experts will engage in a discussion on:
· The industry outlook and the future of hotel business.
· What can operators do to protect their business?
· How are investors catering to a changed mindset of travellers?
· Key innovations and trends leading to change in the hotel industry mainly after the pandemic.
· Shifts in the standard owner – operator agreement.
· How are the latest technology and tools advancing travellers’ experience and growing e-commerce?
· Fostering greater co-operation and collaboration within and outside the hotel industry.
· How can the authorities support the hospitality sector better?
Registration for the webinar is free and can be done online on https://hospitalitywebinar.evopsmarketing.com/