Please read the following important terms and conditions before you submit your Membership Application.
1. These terms set out our respective legal rights and responsibilities in respect of your application for membership of BEE Global. By making an application for membership you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The annual turnover of your business will determine your Membership Category and Subscription Fee. The Membership Application form sets out the Subscription Fee payable when you join BEEGLOBAL. The Subscription Fee and any other fees are payable in advance by each member either by cheque, bank transfer, debit/credit card or direct debit agreement. Direct debits are collected on the 20th of each month, or the nearest working day thereafter.
3. On joining you will be charged for a full year’s membership. Your first year’s membership will run for 12 calendar months from the date of joining. In your second year of membership, you will be charged a pro-rata amount to cover the remainder of the year. From your third year onwards, membership will run for a full calendar year. BEE Global reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse any membership application or rescind membership. In the event that a membership application is refused, any Subscription Fee paid will be refunded to the applicant within 30 days. In the event that membership is rescinded no refund will be given.
4. Notice that you do not want to renew your membership must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org providing not less than one full calendar payment months’ notice. Cancelling your direct debit instruction directly at your Bank or a verbal instruction to any employee of BEE Global is not sufficient to cancel your membership.
5. If your Bank fails to make a direct debit payment from your account when due BEE Global will write or email to advise you of this. An administration fee may be charged for each failed direct debit payment.
6. Proof of postage requesting cancellation, hand delivered letters countersigned/photocopied by a employee or e-mail are the only criteria accepted as confirmation of cancellation in the event of a dispute.
7. A member who terminates their membership will have no claim to any refund of their charge(s).
8. A member whose membership is terminated will forfeit all the privileges of membership without any refund.
9. Membership is personal to the Member (whether you be a limited company, sole trader or other entity) and may not be assigned, transferred, sold on or otherwise dealt.
10. Subscription fees and other fees are reviewed periodically and may be varied by __ upon not less than 28 days’ notice to Members.
11. Subscription fees paid in advance cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
12. Whilst BEE Global uses its best endeavors to ensure the accuracy of information and material supplied to Members on the website and at events, no warranty is given about the accuracy of such information and material.